Knee Pain Treatment in Richardson
Effective Care from Skilled Professionals
You should never ignore signs your health is in decline, including signs from our joints and muscles. Our body’s joints play a major role in how well we can get around on a daily basis. When there is a problem in the knee, you may experience pain, swelling, or discomfort. If the pain worsens, you should seek immediate medical help. At Premier Pain Centers, our Richardson physicians can effectively diagnose and treat the causes of your knee pain, so your quality of life is not compromised.
What Are the Causes of Knee Pain?
If you experience sharp pain in your knee, you should not overlook it. Instead, you should seek the best and advanced treatment. It is important to get your condition examined by an experienced specialist who will appropriately diagnose the issue and recommend you proper medical treatment. If you are looking for the best knee treatment in the Richardson area, you should look no further than Premier Pain Centers.
The most common causes for knee pain include:
- Leg cramps – Cramps occur when muscles become tight. When muscles are overworked, you may experience muscle tension.
- Baker’s cyst – This is a condition in which a fluid pocket grows in the back of the knee, leading to pain and swelling.
- Osteoarthritis – This damages and causes inflammation in the joint cartilage. You may feel pain in the backside of the knee, which hinders movement and bending.
- Runner’s knee – This is a painful condition in which the cartilage in the knee joints become exhausted. Without cartilage, the knee bones rub together, causing friction.
- Hamstring injury – This is a muscle tear or muscle tension in the back thigh. Symptoms may include biceps femoris, semimembranosus, or semitendinosus.
- Meniscus tears – When you rotate your legs while bending or crouching, this cartilage can be damaged. This may lead to limited function in the knees.
- ACL injury – This is an injury to the tissue that moves through the front side of the knee joint, connecting bones and steadying the knee. These injuries usually occur from abrupt halts or course deviations.
- PCL damage – If you undergo a major accident and your ligaments are torn, you are likely to develop a PCL injury. The injury is most often identified by knee pain.
- Deep vein thrombosis – This is a type of knee blood clot that causes soreness, swelling, and exhaustion. If you are at a mature age, obese, a smoker, or have a sedentary lifestyle you may be vulnerable to DVT.
Benefits of Treating Knee Pain at Premier Pain Centers
We understand how painful injuries can be. Our skilled doctors and staff are committed to diagnosing and treating knee pain so you can return to a pain-free life.
A few benefits of our practice include:
- Treatment of osteoarthritis in joints
- Treatment of ligament, tendon, and meniscus tears
- Repairing cartilage and bone fractures that were incompletely healed
- Improving the healing of your knee injury
- Delaying disease progression
“I came to see Dr. Ali for a consultation for low back pain from years of doing gymnastics. He was able to make a care plan to treat my low back pain and his plan has helped reduce my pain tremendously.”- Mikey D.
“I'm finally feeling what quality of life feels like. I am very thankful I found Dr. Ali. He will always be my pain management doctor. He is a very good doctor that knows how to fix your pain and he really cares about his patients.”- Ricky C.
“Dr. Ali cares about his patients he doesn't give up on his patients he keeps working with them to get the pain down to at least 90-95%. Dr. Ali walked my CNA step by step on how to take the wire out no pain at all he stayed on the phone the whole time.”- Shannon S.
We Provide Patient Education Through Every Step
We Can Schedule An Appointment Within 24 Hours
One-Stop-Shop for All Pain Management Treatments
Our Doctor Has Performed Over 20,000 Procedures